Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
1.16 Your order will be processed within 2 working days.
1.17 Please allow for up to 7 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order. Most deliveries are made within 2-3 working days.
1.18 A form of ID such as driving license/passport will be required to collect. Additionally, a signature may be required to authorise collection of item.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
1.19 All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
1.20 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
1.21 To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
1.22 If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
1.23 We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
1.24 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Until the point it is dispatched, you may cancel your order by contacting us using the details set out below at clause 14 and quoting your order or invoice number. If your order has already been dispatched before we receive your notice of cancellation, it will be processed as a return.
- Exchanges and returns
- You may return items to us for exchange or refund, by giving us notice of return, within 14 days of purchase and the items must be unwashed, unworn, in the original packaging and in a re-saleable as new condition.
- You will lose your right to return or exchange the goods after the expiry of the 14 day period referred to in clause 1.25.2 (this does not affect your rights if there is any problem with the goods).
- To exercise your right to return, you may inform us of your decision to cancel by post, phone or email using the contact details set out below at clause 14. You may also inform us in store at our trade counter. If you are making a return because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of indicating your intention to return.
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned, where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use includes handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods.
- Where you are returning an incorrectly-supplied product, we will cover the cost of returning the item(s) via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (please do not send them via Special Delivery), up to the value of £5. If the postage costs will be greater than £5, you should contact us using the details set out below at clause 14 and we will arrange for the item(s) to be collected.
- If you are returning goods for exchange, where the goods were neither incorrectly-supplied nor faulty, we will not be liable for your postage costs. If your order originally qualified for free postage, any refund will exclude the original postage cost; exchanges will incur the cost of posting the replacement item(s) to you. We will contact you as part of the returns process to arrange any necessary payment.
- Your right of return or exchange does not apply to goods that are cut or mixed to your requirements, made to measure, made to your specifications or clearly personalised. Your right of return does not apply to goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if you have opened the product packaging after delivery or collection.
- If you are returning goods for refund or exchange, where the goods were neither incorrectly-supplied nor faulty, we reserve the right to impose a 20% re-stocking fee if returned without fault.
- We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order or purchase.
- Upon giving notice of your intention to return goods, you must return the goods to us (together with the original packaging) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of notification and within 28 days of purchase (as indicated in clause 7.2.1) at your cost (subject to clause 7.2.5), unless we agree that you may dispose of them, in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. You must return goods with all components and also any promotional items received (including free gifts) or discounted additional products.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
www.golita.co.uk is owned and operated by Golita Supplies LT
Golita Supplies LTD is a registered company in England and Wales. Our company number is 08494423 and our registered office is based at Golita Supplies, 44 Randal Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 7EG. Our VAT Registration Number is: GB 173 3652 06